1) We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that transfers in and out of your account are processed in a timely manner. We give no warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing. We cannot be held responsible for delays in the banking networks, failures on part of the processor or actions of other parties involved in the processing of funds that may result in processing delays, reprocessing or reversal of transactions or the seizure or freezing of funds, nor will we be liable for any actual or consequential damages arising from any claim of delay or seizure.
2) We will not be liable for any actual or consequential damages arising from any claim of delay or loss as a result of invalid, incomplete or erroneous financial or personal data provided by the User with their transfer request.
3) As part of our licensing agreement and in compliance with anti-money laundering legislation, Users need to be aware they may be required to produce personal documentation (such as Government issued ID, bank statements and utility bills) upon request in order for their transfer to be processed. This allows us to help protect the Users and prevents our platform from being used as a vehicle for money laundering or fraud.
4) Any cancelled or rejected transfers out of your account will be refunded to your account in the currency and amount debited from your Account balance with your original request before currency conversion took place.
5) Any returned transfers in will be debited from your account in the currency and amount credited to your Account balance with your original request after currency conversion took place.
6) We are not a bureau de change (currency exchange). We are not responsible for any loss due to changes in exchange rate.
8) If the transfer method is not an instant method, the exchange rate as described above in section 7 will be applied when we are provided a confirmation of the transfer by our payment processor.